We all saw it. But for anyone who might have been lucky enough to miss it, here are a few things less painful than witnessing the Seahawks’ performance against the 49er’s last Sunday:
- Slamming your hand in a car door
- A root canal without anesthesia
- Passing a kidney stone
- Multiple paper cuts and canker sores, all infected
- Hanging out in a honey bucket on a sweltering day
Possible panaceas for the pain:
- Face plant in a vat of melted chocolate
- Drown yourself in music
- Relive the glory days with Marshawn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0jAa6alUc.
- Get a lobotomy (if your insurance covers it)
- Watch them play again this Sunday. Even if they lose, maybe they’ll at least play better, right?
“We’ve got to do everything better.” – Pete Carroll